Sweet crispbread with seeds
Nutrient content per crispbread: Calories 89 kcal Carbs 5 g Fat 6 g Protein 3 g
Health benefits of seeds:
* Flax seeds are an excellent source of fiber and omega-3 fats, especially alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
* Like flax seeds, sesame seeds contain a lot of lignans, especially what is called sesamine. In fact, sesame seeds are the most well-known food source of lignans.
* Sunflower seeds are high in protein, monounsaturated fats and vitamin E.
* Pumpkin seeds contain antioxidants such as carotenoids and vitamin E.
* Antioxidants can reduce inflammation and protect your cells from harmful free radicals. Therefore, consuming foods rich in antioxidants can help protect against many diseases.
Recipe for six crispbread Ingredients: 100 g of seed mixture 1 banana 3 tablespoons chickpeas 1 tablespoon peach-ginger jam You can buy all the products in the ephod e-store, click here and find out more. www.efood.ee Preparation: Take the food processor. Add the chickpeas, jam and banana in it. Puree for 2-3 minutes so that everything is an even creamy mixture.
Pour the mixture from the food processor into the bowl. Then add the delicious seed mixture to the bowl. Mix everything well and let stand for 5 minutes.
Preheat oven to 180 ° C. When the oven has reached the desired temperature, remove the oven plate and place baking paper on it. Pour the crispbread mixture over the baking paper. Spread the mixture with a spoon.
Leave the dough 1-2 cm thick. Place the baking plate in the oven. If your oven has a fan that removes moisture, use this mode. Unfortunately, I don't, so I left the oven door cracked to allow moisture to escape. Bake seeded crispbreads in the oven for 40-45 minutes. Then turn off the oven and place them on the kitchen cabinet to cool. Until the crispbreads cool, cut in the breaking points. Allow to cool for a few minutes. Sweet seeded crispbreads are a great snack that you can take with you wherever you go. Fast energy bite on a fast day. Bon Appetit!
Did You Try This Recipe?