Bilu sandwich with delicious cream
Nutrient content per person: Calories 17 kcal Carbs 3 g Fat 1 g Protein 1 g
Healht benefits of eggplant: * Eggplants are a nutrient-dense food, meaning they contain a good amount of vitamins, minerals and fiber in few calories.
* In addition to containing a variety of vitamins and minerals, eggplants boast a high number of antioxidants. Antioxidants are substances that help protect the body from damage caused by harmful substances known as free radicals.
* Adding eggplants to your diet may help keep your blood sugar in check. This is primarily because eggplants are high in fiber, which passes through the digestive system intact. Fiber can lower blood sugar by slowing the rate of digestion and absorption of sugar in the body. Slower absorption keeps blood sugar levels steady and prevents spikes and crashes.
Recipe for 10 pieces
150 g of eggplant
100 ml of pickle liquid
5 g dill
5 g dried Biyori wakame( or 2 nori sheets)
2 teaspoons of salt
a teaspoon of lemon dill
1 nori sheet
5 black bread slice
1 tablespoon margarine or vegetable butter
2 small boiled potatoes
teaspoon of vegan mayonnaise
teaspoon of vegan yogurt
half a teaspoon of black salt
a little turmeric
1. To start, put the eggplant in the marinade. This requires cutting the eggplant into 0.5 cm slices. Place the cucumber liquid, dill, dried wakame and eggplant chips in the bowl. Stir well and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of salt and lemon pepper. Put the bowl in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
2. To make the cream we need two small boiled potatoes or one-half potato. To do this, put water in a small pot and place it on the stove to boil. Peel and cut the potatoes into small pieces to make them boil soft faster. When the water boils, place the potatoes in the pot. Boil for about 10 minutes. Use a fork to make sure the potatoes are soft enough. If the fork passes slightly through the piece of potato, turn off the stove and drain the water. Take porridge or hand blender and add to the bowl boiled potatoes, mayonnaise, yogurt, turmeric (for color) and black salt. Sprinkle the whole mass and taste. Add salt if necessary.
3. Remove the aubergines from the refrigerator. Preheat the pan and add a little oil. Cut the eggplant slices in half. Take a nori sheet and cut your fold into 10 long slices. Cover the eggplant strips with nori and place it in a hot pan. Fry on the bottom side for 3-5 minutes. Then turn the slices over and fry for another 1-2 minutes on the nori side. Turn the stove off and place the eggplant slices on a plate.
4. For a beautiful serving, take slices of bread and a glass with round mouth. Cut circular into bread with the glass edge. One slice of bread makes 2 rounds of bread. Lubricate the bread with butter. Then put the slice of eggplant. Top it off with cream. For decoration, you can add green onions, lemon dill, and cornflower petals.
You can find this recipe and many interesting ideas in February's Vegan Magazine! Find out more about their activities here-> Vegan magazine
Did You Try This Recipe?